The program at Bergsjöns Kulturhus and Kulturstråket is made possible in collaboration with Higab.
The Textile Graffiti Festival takes place throughout the culture festival weekend in connection with the opening of the new culture center. From the tram stop Rymdtorget, there will be a cultural lane that leads all the way to the new culture center. On Kulturstråket you can see all the works of art created during spring and summer. Together, we color Bergsjön and fill the urban space with cultural events in the form of workshops and performances.
Things you can do and experience during the Textile Festival:
- Yarn ball garland - make your own ball that becomes part of a giant garland.
- T-shirt print - bring your own t-shirt and make prints on it.
- Make graffiti with nail and thread.
- Adorn the fence around the football field by weaving in textiles.
- Textile art installations produced during the spring and summer by people, groups, associations, schools, preschools are exhibited.
- Watch the exhibition with textile art installations produced in the spring and summer by people, groups, associations, schools and preschools.
- Learn to work and weave with flax - workshop in preparing flax in several steps the different days where we heckle, fight, spin and weave with flax.
Children & Family
Design & Handicraft
Walks & Exhibition
Rymdtorget, 415 19 Göteborg